- 1 Box Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup (8oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with paper liners and lightly spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, milk, butter, and 1 egg until blended.
3. Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling 2/3 full.
4. Using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla extract on medium speed for 1 minute or until smooth.
5. For each cupcake, place rounded tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on top of batter.
6. Bake 28-32 minutes.
Makes about 12 cupcakes. Brought this to a party – BIG hit! Sweet, delicious, chocolatey, unique presentation. Definitely recommend.