- 2 Cups (12-Ounce Package) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1-1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons (3/4 Stick) Butter, Softened
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1-1/2 Cups Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat over to 375°F. Grease 13×9-inch baking pan.
2. Microwave 1 cup morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
3. Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl.
4. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Beat in eggs. Add melted chocolate; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
6. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Remove from oven and sprinkle immediately with marshmallows, nuts and remaining morsels.
7. Return to oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20-30 minutes. Cut into bars with wet knife. Serve warm.
Absolutely AWFUL. You have to use a lot of effort to make the batter cover the entire baking pan. The whole batter is EXTREMELY DRY!! Result is EXTREMELY DRY as well! Never trying this again, definitely NOT recommending this recipe.