- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) Butter, melted
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 – 8 Ounce Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Can (12 Fluid Ounces) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup (6 Ounces) Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
CRUST – Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch baking pan.
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
2. Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
3. Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into chocolate.
4. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.
5. Pour chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture. Swirl mixtures with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars.
Very sweet, but looks and tastes great. Not too difficult to make.