- 1 Package Fudge Marble Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines, 18.25 oz)
- 1 – 3.4 oz Package Vanilla Instant Pudding and Pie Filling (I used a 5.1 oz Box)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water or Milk
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 9x5x3″ loaf pans (I used a 9.5″ x 5.5″ loaf pan and a cupcake pan instead). Set aside cocoa packet from mix.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water/milk, and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Measure 1 cup batter and place in a small bowl. Stir in reserved cocoa packet to make chocolate batter.
4. Spoon half the yellow batter into each loaf pan.
5. Spoon half the chocolate batter on top of the yellow batter in each pan.
6. Run a knife through each batter to create swirls.
7. Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (I baked at 325°F for about 1 hour). Cool in pans 5 minutes. Carefully loosen cakes from pans and invert onto cooling racks. Cool completely before slicing/serving.
This recipe is very simple, yet looks and tastes great! I was able to make one loaf and 5 cupcakes. Moist and delicious.