- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix, I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (the paper will keep your cookies from spreading).
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, oil and vanilla Set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together cake mix and baking powder. Add egg mixture to cake mixture and stir all together until all the dry cake mix lumps disappear. Fold in chocolate chips and oreos.
- Drop round (about 1 Tablespoon) balls onto baking sheet. Makes about 24 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Be careful to avoid browning.
- Allow to cool, and then transfer to wire rack.
Soft and pillowy. Sweet. Simple to make. You can cut down on the amount of white chocolate chips, depending on how much you like white chocolate. Same goes for the oreos. It’s very easy for the cookies to turn a little brown during the baking process, and the light pink color makes it very evident. It doesn’t have a major effect on the taste of the cookies, but if it bothers you visually, make sure to keep an eye on the cookies while they bake!