- 40 Oreos, divided
- 1 cup unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
3. Chill crust until firm.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, ½ cup softened butter, milk, and vanilla.
5. Mix with medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes.
6. Crush remaining 10 Oreos, leaving some larger pieces, and stir into powdered sugar mixture.
7. Spread mixture over top of crust and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
These taste similar to marshmallows, but with a chocolatey twist from the oreos. They are sweet, soft pillows of delight on top of a lightly crunchy chocolate crust. Easy to make, but just be wary of the refrigeration time. It doesn’t take too long to become firm in the fridge, but just be aware that you’ll need to make space in the fridge. You can make these ahead of time and let it sit in the fridge overnight, and they are perfect for any occasion!