- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheets)
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9″ x 9″ square or 9″ x 13″ rectangular baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of peanut butter. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips until melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Store in the refrigerator for bars to stay fresh. Serve chilled.
WOW. These are absolutely AMAZING. Tastes just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! They MELT in your mouth. Plus, no baking required! Simple to make, incredibly to taste. Sweet and salty. So good.