1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
2 ounces (about 1/4 cup ) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
3.5-ounce packet instant vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt, optional
10 ounces white chocolate chips
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, sugars, egg, vanilla, and beat on medium-high speed until creamed and well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda, optional salt. Beat on low speed until just combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add white chocolate, and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon of dough, roll into ball, and flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Place dough mounds on baking sheet, spaced at least 2 inches apart. Bake for about 11 minutes – don’t over-bake. Cookies firm up as they cool. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes before serving.
Super soft, sweet cookies. Simple to make. The instant pudding mix adds a nice touch.