- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4oz white chocolate chips
- 2 Medium mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and white chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until melted.
3. Stir in sugar. Mix in mashed bananas, eggs, salt, and vanilla until well combined.
4. Add flour and stir until completely incorporated.
5. Spread batter into an 8″ square pan and bake 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
I like to call these “healthy brownies” because it is primarily banana and requires few other ingredients. Also, I reduced sugar to 1/3 cup. Great for breakfast, dessert, snack. It’s squishy and tastes like blocks of banana, in a good way. I ran out of white chocolate chips so I used semisweet chocolate chips instead, otherwise, the brownies would have looked yellow instead of brown. The little chunks that are visible are chunks of banana, adds to the texture. If the brownies were yellow, the chunks would be a little less obvious. Yellow brownies – that sounds weird….