Crust (9″ pre-made crust may be used instead)
- 1-1/4 cups Oreo, crushed
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 2 packages (8oz each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 cup Cool Whip/whipped cream, divided
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped, optional
- Mix crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 min. Or save time by using a pre-made crust – I used Keebler Ready Crust (Graham Pie Crust). Grocery stores also sell pre-made Oreo pie crusts as well.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter (I used Skippy Super Chunk for some crunch), and sugar with mixer until well blended. Fold in half the chocolate chips (mini chocolate chips are ideal). Add 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate 3 hours.3. Microwave remaining Cool Whip and chocolate chips in a small microwaveable bowl for 1 min.; cool slightly. Pour over cheesecake. Add walnuts on top, if desired. Refrigerate until firm.
Very rich no-bake recipe. I’d skip the Cool Whip, doesn’t seem necessary. I always prefer to use Philadelphia cream cheese. I’ve tried Raskas cream cheese (because unfortunately, not all Costco locations carry 3-lb Philadelphia brick cream cheese, and instead, some have Raskas). Truly, Philadelphia cream cheese is far more creamy and tastes best! Raskas results in chunks of cream cheese in the batter no matter how much you mix the ingredients.