Red sauce pasta with spinach, bell peppers, baby carrots, mushrooms, and 2 types of sausages (Aidells Chicken and Apple sausage plus Spinach, Fontina, and Roasted Garlic sausage from Trader Joe’s). Amounts of each ingredient varies, depending on how much you like each particular ingredient, how many people you’re intending to feed, how many days you intend the pasta to last. Here’s an approximation of the quantities I used (This can last a person for weeks!):
- 2 Aidells Chicken and Apple Sausages
- 2 Spinach, Fontina, and Roasted Garlic Sausages
- 16oz Baby Carrots
- 15 Mushrooms
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 3 cups of Spinach
- 67oz Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 1lb Spaghetti
1. Boil the spinach, baby carrots, and spaghetti.
2. Sautée mushrooms, bell pepper, and sausages.
3. Combine everything with red sauce and bring to a boil.