- 1/2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large marshmallows, or 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
1. In a microwave-safe mug, microwave butter on high until completely melted.
2. Add marshmallows, and microwave for 20 seconds more.
3. Remove from microwave, and stir until smooth.
4. Stir in cereal until well blended. Now it is complete!
This sticky treat is incredibly quick and easy to make! It hardly requires any ingredients. The only difficult part may be the last step because stirring the cereal in a small cup can be challenging. Just coat the cereal with the butter and marshmallows as best as you can, then simply start eating!