- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (14.5 oz) corn, drained
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 16 oz frozen tater tots
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine milk, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, corn, and chicken in a medium-sized pot. Place on stove top over medium-high heat.
- Stir and heat until ingredients mix well, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into 9″x12″ glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup shredded cheese over mixture.
- Place tator tots on top of mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, and continue to bake for 15 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve warm!
This recipe is simple and fun to make for breakfast/brunch/lunch/snack. The only part that requires prep work is cooking and shredding the chicken breasts. I cooked the chicken on stove top, then shredded them with forks. Careful not to overcook the chicken because they will be cooked a bit more in the oven. I thought it’s supposed to turn out more solid in terms of consistency, but maybe only the top is supposed to coagulate? I’d advise using a spoon to consume this. Goes great with bread, rice, or simply by itself!