- 3 Cans (15oz each) Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 3.5 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Can (4oz) Diced Mild Green Chile, drained
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Oregano
- Place beans, broth, chicken, bell peppers, onion, chile, garlic, cumin, and salt in a crock pot slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 8-10 hours or on HIGH 4-5 hours.
- Stir in oregano just before serving.
I added cilantro. I also used a variety pack of baby bell peppers (red, orange, and yellow) for extra color. Very easy recipe that tastes great!