- 1 Can of Your Favorite Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits (I used honey butter)
- 1 Pack of Your Favorite Cheese Slices (I used Muenster)
- 1 Pack of Your Favorite Luncheon Meat (I used turkey)
- Bake biscuits as directed on the can packaging (bake until biscuits turn golden-brown). In the final minute or two of baking, remove biscuits from the oven and cut each biscuit in half.
- Fold and place a slice (or two) of luncheon meat and cheese between biscuit halves. Then, return biscuits to the oven. Bake until cheese begins to melt, approx 1-2 minutes.
- Remove biscuits and let them cool for a few minutes. Then, serve.