- Vanilla Pudding
- Green Food Coloring
- Oreos, Crushed
- Black Marker
- Make vanilla pudding as directed on the packaging.
- Mix vanilla pudding with green food coloring until you achieve the shade you want.
- Scoop green pudding into clear cups.
- Layer crushed oreos on top of pudding.
- Draw faces on cups with black marker.
Made this cute army of little Hulksters for a Superhero-themed party. I used only 1 box of pudding to make about 20 something cups. I followed the food coloring box’s chart to determine the appropriate number of drops to achieve the shade of green that I wanted, 2 drops I believe it was. You don’t have to be a cook to be able to make these, anybody can make them!