- Teriyaki Sauce
- Beef, Cubed
- Your Favorite Vegetables, Cooked
- Rice, Cooked
- Soy Sauce
- Marinate beef in teriyaki sauce for at least an hour.
- In a large pan/wok, cook rice with soy sauce until you achieve the color and taste that you want.
- Add vegetables to rice and mix.
- In a separate pan, cook beef on stove top.
- Add cooked beef and marinade to rice.
- In a separate pan, cook eggs to your preferred style.
- Add eggs to fried rice.
This meal is as delicious as it looks! The spectacular thing about fried rice dishes is that you can customize it however you want. To make things simple, I used a medley of frozen veggies plus bok choy. You can also add minced garlic and onions, but I opted for garlic powder and onion powder instead. The eggs pictured here are cooked over easy, though scrambled or fried would work great as well.